fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from Baltimore, MD

More
15 Aug 2013 22:43 #11592 by MaryBea
Hello,

My son just turned 2 and I have been looking for a way to start teaching piano but every teacher that I have contacted has said 2 years old is too young and that he should wait a year. I am extremely excited to have found this program via youtube and I look forward to receiving it and starting with my son. In anticipation in waiting for the program we have started to listen to the DO re me fa so song on you tube and he excitedly sings along I will soon print out the flash cards for him. I am extremely excited!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Aug 2013 20:02 #11604 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic Hello from Baltimore, MD
Welcome, MaryBea!

Are you talking about the video made by Marlita Love ?
If so, we love it too. My 19 months old has started learning solfeggio with it since 11 months old.

We do have a number of parents who started using the software with such a very early learner. Isabella is an example and you can find here, in her mom's posts , what activities they used to help her.

Also, maybe these recent videos will help you:

Andrea Sandu
President of Soft Mozart PTO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds