fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Suggestion Box

Skype Group Call

More
19 Sep 2012 17:12 - 19 Sep 2012 17:18 #5719 by andreasro
Replied by andreasro on topic Skype Group Call

bella wrote: thank you Andrea for organizing this . i would love to join , our local time is GMT , let me know when please ??
viv

Hellene has time this Saturday starting 2 p.m. her time, or 9 a.m for you, if you're GMT and DST does not apply, and Sunday. Please read the post before this one with the links for finding and comparing the time zones.

Tomorrow I will attach a table, maybe even an Excel or Word table where each person interested can add his or her local time comparing to Hellene's local time and the period of time that suits him/her.
This way we can all have a global picture :P

Hellene,
Maybe we should try this weekend with the English members interested and see how it goes and I'll help organizing for Spanish and Russian members too next weekends you say you're available. Maybe I'll get some help with the Spanish and Russian translation of an announcement and even with the promoting of it around active and interested SM members from these countries.
Olga/The Moon, are you with me on this?

Andrea
Last edit: 19 Sep 2012 17:18 by andreasro. Reason: added something
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Sep 2012 20:03 #5720 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Skype Group Call

andreasro wrote:

bella wrote: thank you Andrea for organizing this . i would love to join , our local time is GMT , let me know when please ??
viv

Hellene has time this Saturday starting 2 p.m. her time, or 9 a.m for you, if you're GMT and DST does not apply, and Sunday. Please read the post before this one with the links for finding and comparing the time zones.

Tomorrow I will attach a table, maybe even an Excel or Word table where each person interested can add his or her local time comparing to Hellene's local time and the period of time that suits him/her.
This way we can all have a global picture :P

Hellene,
Maybe we should try this weekend with the English members interested and see how it goes and I'll help organizing for Spanish and Russian members too next weekends you say you're available. Maybe I'll get some help with the Spanish and Russian translation of an announcement and even with the promoting of it around active and interested SM members from these countries.
Olga/The Moon, are you with me on this?

Andrea

Andrea, I agree with you completely! Let's start with English speaking members!
Let's start in small steps and expand accordingly.

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro

More
20 Sep 2012 05:00 - 20 Sep 2012 05:10 #5730 by andreasro

hellene wrote: Andrea, I agree with you completely! Let's start with English speaking members!
Let's start in small steps and expand accordingly.

I made a table in "rtf" format for anyone to fill in, with some instructions. I'll add this file in every private message to the members I've been announcing and maybe are interested.

File Attachment:

File Name: SKYPEGROUP...2012.rtf
File Size:75 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 20 Sep 2012 05:10 by andreasro.

More
20 Sep 2012 05:42 - 20 Sep 2012 06:20 #5731 by andreasro
I've created a thread on BK forum too as maybe not all SM users visit SM forum.
http://forum.brillkids.com/teaching-your-child-music/soft-mozart-skype-group-call-hellene-hiner-and-students-interested/msg89897/#msg89897

Got the first answer/idea from Skylark :
"You know that you can use google hangout and to not be limited by Skype Premium?

It works the same as Skype, excerpt no need to pay for premium account and no limitations on the participants! Hope this helps.

Also if you use Google Calendar to plan the event you can put the timings in your local time, but when you share the calendar with others ( who also can put timings in their local time) it would convert timings automatically and would show it on their calendars in their local time! Very handy smile

Thought to share some of these tips with you and wish you all a wonderful time learning!
"

I'll look more into what she said. For now I prefer skype as most people use it and I'm not into creating as using google account too. I have too many accounts already :lol:
Last edit: 20 Sep 2012 06:20 by andreasro.

More
20 Sep 2012 10:43 #5736 by omshree
Replied by omshree on topic Skype Group Call
Hi andrea,
Thanks for the message to join in for the skype group call.That would be great!Please include my name in the group.
I'm totally new to skype.Never ever used it before.You seems to know a lot about it.Please let me know what i need to get ready for the group call.
I'm in UK and time zone would be british summer time(GMT-1hr).Let me know further details.

Thanks
Om

More
20 Sep 2012 11:25 #5738 by omshree
Replied by omshree on topic Skype Group Call
Hi Andrea,
Just attaching the form u had sent as a reference in the post for members attending.I've put in my name for 22nd saturday given my time zone and my convenient time.just let me know when it is ok for hellene and the other members.

Please let me know what else i need to be aware of.

Om
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds