fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries, Личные Дневники, Informes de Progreso

Andrea from Romania - adult beginner

• Pianomom5
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
26 Oct 2012 14:13 #6470 by Pianomom5
Replied by Pianomom5 on topic Andrea from Romania - adult beginner
Good job!!! You are inspiring me to get my camera hooked up!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Oct 2012 18:22 #6474 by lzp11
Way to go Andrea, you are doing brilliantly! You have made great progress. And you are taking on lots of songs and being very inspiring. Thank you - I love watching everyone's progress :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro

More
08 Dec 2012 00:10 #7140 by andreasro
Some of my messages dissappeared during a change with the SM website (which seems to work faster now :woohoo: ), so I'll post again my sight reading scores for November credits, beginner, Nursery Primer Songs album:

If needed, I can also attach pictures with print screens taken playing R, L or P for each song, as proof.

I will put the file in Share Files section with a template for sight reading table in case someone would like to keep scores easier with it.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

• Pianomom5
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Dec 2012 16:36 #7154 by Pianomom5
Replied by Pianomom5 on topic Andrea from Romania - adult beginner
Great job Andrea! Thanks for the score card. We have been using our notebooks. This may work better though because our notebooks seem to be misplaced easily.

More
08 Dec 2012 20:25 #7159 by andreasro
You can also laminate and write on it with washing colours, and just take pictures of the completed table and keep photos in a dedicated album. Depends on what is more suitable for each family or group.

More
31 Dec 2012 19:22 - 31 Dec 2012 19:24 #7541 by andreasro
For December credits:

I'll start with all the Introductory Songs, with and without computer, images (P5) and videos respectively. I'll upload more videos when I'm able to, hopefully by the end of the year :)

Last edit: 31 Dec 2012 19:24 by andreasro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ines

Time to create page: 0.096 seconds