fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Recital #4 Graduation 2013-2014

Poland, Maja R 7 yo Recital #4

More
01 Jun 2014 00:16 #14899 by ZNatalia
На форуме только Майи играют с закрытыми глазами! :cheer:
Потрясающая девочка! Заразительная энергетики у нее очень!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jun 2014 20:53 #14969 by olivia
Maja! Замечательное, уверенное, запоминающееся выступление! Так держать! Будем рады услышать новые яркие пьесы в твоем исполнении.:)

More
26 Jun 2014 20:19 - 02 Jul 2014 22:38 #15454 by hellene

Hello, Maja!

Thank you very much for participating in our recital! I also want to thank your wonderful teacher Ines for submitting all of the videos.

After watching how you play all of your recital pieces I have strong feelings that you LOVE to play piano and enjoy performing very much! I saw the smile on your face and it is priceless.

You achieved a lot during your piano lessons: you developed excellent piano posture, confidence, great knowledge of piano keys layout. You play on acoustic piano with no visual support. You have an excellent posture, proper piano technique, relaxed shoulders, wrists and elbows.

I noticed that you are in a process of development from learning basic skills to artistry of performance. You hear everything that you play and now is capable on focusing on the character of music more than before.

The ‘Rock Group’ was played with excellent speed. You kept steady beat and song’s flow. It is very easy piece for you now. I can see that!

The ‘Etude’ demonstrated how well you can play chords: to the bottom of the piano keys, using the entire weight of your arm. Great technique!

The ‘Polka’ – I was impressed with how you manage legato in one hand and staccato in another.

Way to go, Maja!

I am looking forward to see you at our summer classes and next semesters.

I am going to send you a certificate and little present in a memory of your another great recital!

Sincerely,
Hellene Hiner, Professor of Herzen University (St Petersburg, Russia) - Developer of the Course 'Additional vocational training program and Interactive network technologies'. The author of 'Soft Way to Mozart computer based curriculum for teaching music and piano.

Please, follow the link to find Maja's performance on facebook and like it there too! Don't forget to LIKE the page as well! www.facebook.com/SoftMozart

Back to the Mozart
Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Jul 2014 22:38 by hellene.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ines

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds