fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× May 2012 - First International Soft Mozart Recital

Natalya age 8

More
23 May 2012 09:21 #3984 by Mandabplus3
Natalya age 8 was created by Mandabplus3
Although Natalya has some piano skills and has had some lessons, her soft Mozart is all done in solfege. She tells me it is hard on her brain :lol: Today at school she played Jingle Bells from memory for the other grade three class during their music lesson. Apparently it was a big deal as a whole bunch of kids came and told me how impressed they were :) I told them all it's not hard Jaykob can do it! And told them all to tell their mums about it ;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: ttteh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 May 2012 08:41 #4188 by Mandabplus3
Replied by Mandabplus3 on topic Natalya age 8
Another one. Because I told her at her age she had to do more than her siblings but less than mummy. :P
Ode to Joy

And here is is almost from memory! She hasn't quite cracked it and was getting frustrated so I let her off the hook...probably she will get it perfect first try tomorrow! :silly:

More
31 May 2012 08:49 #4189 by Mandabplus3
Note order. She knows her note order fairly well and really enjoys singing it around the house. She hasn't yet managed to do them one after another so we recorded them all separately to take the pressure off. Watch her eyes on the TI to TI ( last one) she learnt them using the circle solfege picture card in the share forum and I can see her eyes roving as they imagine the circle in the sky! :silly: She needs to work on that one a bit more I think. I showed her my fast recording and she was shocked! ;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: ttteh

More
31 May 2012 08:52 #4190 by Mandabplus3
Natalya breezed through the sight reading requirements so I had her do the adults ones too. She did it! Put me to shame :woohoo:

More
31 May 2012 09:08 #4192 by Mandabplus3
Here is our link to utube, in case you want to view them all at once or press like on something ;)
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3B9F8A9713E425F7&feature=addto

More
04 Jun 2012 14:35 #4262 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Natalya age 8

Mandabplus3 wrote: Another one. Because I told her at her age she had to do more than her siblings but less than mummy. :P
Ode to Joy
And here is is almost from memory! She hasn't quite cracked it and was getting frustrated so I let her off the hook...probably she will get it perfect first try tomorrow! :silly:

It would be very helpful to sing the notes solfeggio for memorization! ;)

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.082 seconds