fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× International Soft Mozart Recital #2

Cayla Joy, age 4, Down Syndrome

More
01 Jun 2013 02:46 #10534 by Mrs.Post

We are finally playing with all of our fingers. And we can play with both hands, we just haven't put them together yet! Thank you for all your help!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ines, andreasro, bella, cher-galka, the Moon, Tanja, Vika, olivia, Levina and 2 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Jun 2013 18:41 #10566 by the Moon
I am SO happy for her!!! :) Sonya, you did a wonderful job!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mrs.Post

• Ольга Киселёва
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
02 Jun 2013 09:05 #10584 by Ольга Киселёва
Replied by Ольга Киселёва on topic Cayla Joy, age 4, Down Syndrome
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

More
02 Jun 2013 11:32 - 02 Jun 2013 11:46 #10596 by andreasro
:woohoo:
Oh my! She did it! I know what it feels like to see a child with special needs progress. Seeing her playing with her fingers brought tears into my eyes. This is HUGE! We, well people may not have the slightest clue what this means to Cayla and her development, except for those who had the chance to meet special needs children and watch them shine when are stimulated properly and often enough.

Sonya, I know you say the Soft Mozart program is what helped her along with Cayla's passion for music but it's more than that, and we all know it. It takes patience, ambition to continue no matter what is generally thought about DS children and much care to help a child in such difficult tasks for her abilities.
Congratulations to Cayla, you and parents!

Cayla, I wish this is just one of the many things in your life that will break the misconceptions or 'well-known' facts about DS children. Show it to yourself you can do it and you'll show it to the world. Love and big hugs from far away!

Andrea
Last edit: 02 Jun 2013 11:46 by andreasro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon

More
05 Jun 2013 09:38 #10686 by bella
excellent post Andrea , i couldn't say it better , i cried watching cayla and i cried even more reading your comment . i have a four years old who only now just started to use five fingers to play and he is considered ""well"" which reminds me of glenn doman saying in one of the lectures we attended years ago :
When we see the performance and achievement of the so called " brain injured , mentally retared , disabled .."" (sorry we don't use those labels but sadly they are used by the world ) one would wonder what is wrong with our able children .
Like Andrea said ,and i repeat it Sonya you say the Soft Mozart program is what helped her along with her passion for music but it's more than that, It is your patience , love and trust in cayla's abilities despite the universal thought about DS children which hopefully cayla's story and many more kids like her is able to change .
Congratulations to Cayla, you and parents!
xxxxx
The following user(s) said Thank You: the Moon, алла

More
05 Jun 2013 10:24 #10704 by Mandabplus3
Oh Cayla! It's beautiful! You have done an AMAZING job. Singing, playing the right notes and with the right fingers takes an enormous amount of brain coordination! Your practice and effort has clearly payed off.
Cayla you are a superstar! I am sooooo proud of you!

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds