fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

2 year old Isabella learning with Soft Mozart

More
28 Jan 2012 08:39 #1465 by NadiaD
Manda and Hellene,
Thank you very much for such valuable comments and suggestions!
Karma to both!
OK, we lost our pace a little bit. And it is not easy to get back on track...
We practiced for the past 2 weeks not everyday but every other day...
And I can clearly see that Isabella needs to follow the program every day to progress steadily.
Today DD played songs Hot Cross Buns and French Song using both hands. Played Guess the Key Game. Watched Little Reader Solfege files and was learning sequence of Note Alphabet using flashcards and Note Rows printouts. We colored the pages from "Kingdom of Tune" book. Isabella loves to retell and color. At the moment we studying how Mr. Tone suggested to the Sounds to build the Kingdom of Tune.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jan 2012 15:20 #1470 by hellene

NadiaD wrote: Manda and Hellene,
Thank you very much for such valuable comments and suggestions!
Karma to both!
OK, we lost our pace a little bit. And it is not easy to get back on track...
We practiced for the past 2 weeks not everyday but every other day...
And I can clearly see that Isabella needs to follow the program every day to progress steadily.
Today DD played songs Hot Cross Buns and French Song using both hands. Played Guess the Key Game. Watched Little Reader Solfege files and was learning sequence of Note Alphabet using flashcards and Note Rows printouts. We colored the pages from "Kingdom of Tune" book. Isabella loves to retell and color. At the moment we studying how Mr. Tone suggested to the Sounds to build the Kingdom of Tune.

Well, with Soft Mozart every skill is embedded in child's mind. It is like learning to ride a bicycle or skating: no matter, how many years had passed - if you learned it - it will stay with you.

But with toddlers just general, organizing part is tough. They will always challenge you, if routine is gone for couple of days.

Back to the Mozart

More
28 Jan 2012 16:06 #1473 by NadiaD

with toddlers just general, organizing part is tough. They will always challenge you, if routine is gone for couple of days.

So true... My DD thrives on routine, that is why I always try to make sure that our days are more or less organized and predictable for her...

More
29 Jan 2012 06:12 #1483 by NadiaD
Today DD played songs Jingle Bells and French Song using both hands.
Also she played HCB and French Song with right hand.
Played Guess the Note Alphabet Game.
Watched Little Reader Solfege files.
Was learning sequence of Note Alphabet using Note Rows printouts and Music Alphabet Chant.

All the above activities 2-3 min each...

Little by little getting back to our routine...

More
30 Jan 2012 06:31 #1505 by NadiaD
Watched Little Reader Solfege files.
Was learning sequence of Note Alphabet using Note Rows printouts and Music Alphabet Chant.

Played HCB with 2 hands.

More
30 Jan 2012 21:02 #1526 by lzp11
Well done Nadia for getting back on track with your routine! I think with young children there will always be times that we lose the pace of a routine for all kinds of reasons (illness, busy, so many competing priorities...), but what is most important is getting back onto it again! Routine is really important but also flexibility to make the routine work in real life otherwise it all gets very difficult to keep going at all! You are doing fantastically well, I am so impressed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, NadiaD

Time to create page: 0.086 seconds