Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
2026–2027 Academic Year Has Begun

The 2026–2027 academic year has begun. Students, parents, and educators can now create and continue their Progress Diaries in the new school-year section.

Annika (4)

More
10 Jun 2025 11:09 #55600 by posto
Annika (4) was created by posto
Hi all,
after looking SoftMozart I'm considering starting my daughter on this software.

However, from the get-go I encounter some problems and I would appreciate your help.
1) The "week 1" email links to the Butterfly DO song. I downloaded the song, however I don't see any way how I can open the "library view" in Gentle Piano Demo app. Unfortunately, neither the email nor the FAQ page ( How to arrange your songs library, create new folders and to add new piano pieces ) explain how to open the library.
2) I have an older demo version, from a year ago, so maybe that's why I can't open the library? It seems the latest demo version is not free anymore?
3) I already received emails till lesson 3 for Prep Level B and they only mention Gentle Piano. Does Prep B use the other modules such as Guess Key as well?

thank you in advance,
posto

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.318 seconds