Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
2026–2027 Academic Year Has Begun

The 2026–2027 academic year has begun. Students, parents, and educators can now create and continue their Progress Diaries in the new school-year section.

Learning experience

I Have An Announcement!

More
20 Feb 2012 16:04 #2076 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Re: I Have An Announcement!

Mrs.Post wrote:
I did speak to my husband who thought it might appear unseemly to even attempt to send him back with or without charge. It is official - we are keeping him.


Oh, well... I just had started to hope that...

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Feb 2012 01:42 #2079 by Mandabplus3
Lol yes I love apple too!
Hellene the early learning convention has been announced on brillkids forum. I think you should present softmozart there! Pop over to brillkids and make it known you want in. maybe one of the lovely mummys here will let their children play for the crowd :) sadly it's too far for me to go
:(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.307 seconds