Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
2026–2027 Academic Year Has Begun

The 2026–2027 academic year has begun. Students, parents, and educators can now create and continue their Progress Diaries in the new school-year section.

Learning experience

How to teach Perfect Pitch

More
13 Apr 2012 23:51 #2950 by ttteh
Sonya,

Here is the link to the video on Rachel having ear traning game.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Apr 2012 00:14 #2951 by Mrs.Post
This is exactly the one I was thinking of! I love her videos!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Apr 2012 02:12 - 19 Apr 2012 02:12 #3010 by nana
Replied by nana on topic Re: How to teach Perfect Pitch
Hi Pei Lin, are you residing in singapore for short term or long term? I'm residing in Singapore too :)
Last edit: 19 Apr 2012 02:12 by nana.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.293 seconds