Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
2026–2027 Academic Year Has Begun

The 2026–2027 academic year has begun. Students, parents, and educators can now create and continue their Progress Diaries in the new school-year section.

Learning experience

Do you teach SM to your children daily?

More
18 Sep 2012 01:01 #5675 by hellene
I think, your daughter is going to be used to the routine very soon and will enjoy playing with no rewards very soon. She has a character and strong will!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Sep 2012 18:22 #5690 by joy mum
Dear everyone,

Sorry, I could not attach the music money in ppt, am trying now in pdf. Hope it works! I just printed them on coloured paper, laminated them and then cut them out.

Hellene, thanks, I hope so too! Today, my daughter earned 5 points for playing the C scale, Guess Key game, Ode to Joy and Jingle Bells, though she still seems a bit reluctant to play the songs, but the thought of getting to play computer games after that spurred her on. I really hope she will enjoy playing without rewards soon :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds