Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
2026–2027 Academic Year Has Begun

The 2026–2027 academic year has begun. Students, parents, and educators can now create and continue their Progress Diaries in the new school-year section.

Learning experience

Alphabet Game

More
13 Oct 2012 16:22 #6190 by cmontoni
Alphabet Game was created by cmontoni
Is the screens with the notes suppose to represent a treble or bass staff? What is the goal for this game, what am I learning. It appears I don't need to worry about treble or bass, just lining up the alphabet in the correct order. Is this correct? I think I am reading into this way too much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Oct 2012 19:36 #6199 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Re: Alphabet Game
Carol,
It is very good question!

cmontoni wrote: Is the screens with the notes suppose to represent a treble or bass staff?

Yes and no. All the music notes have specific order. Here is a short video about this:


What is the goal for this game, what am I learning. It appears I don't need to worry about treble or bass, just lining up the alphabet in the correct order. Is this correct? I think I am reading into this way too much.


Yes! When you place your hands over the piano keys, you have to know each key forward and backwards.


Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.281 seconds