Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
2026–2027 Academic Year Has Begun

The 2026–2027 academic year has begun. Students, parents, and educators can now create and continue their Progress Diaries in the new school-year section.

Welcome to the Share Print Forum

Solfege Circle

More
12 Jan 2012 22:27 #1117 by Mandabplus3
Solfege Circle was created by Mandabplus3
I made you a present Hellene. I noticed the one you attached to the competition rules and couldn't understand why it didnt have your beautiful pictures on it. We have a copy (laminated) in our car, I will need two more copies (maybe 3!) to stop the fights over it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene, lzp11, NadiaD, Mrs.Post, MorikawaEri1, Mela Bala

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2012 23:22 #1118 by NadiaD
Replied by NadiaD on topic Re: Solfege Circle
AWESOME!

tHANK YOU!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2012 02:07 #1121 by Mrs.Post
Replied by Mrs.Post on topic Re: Solfege Circle
Thank you! I think we need to collectively purchase stock in a laminating company.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jan 2012 04:53 - 13 Jan 2012 04:54 #1130 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Re: Solfege Circle

Mandabplus3 wrote: I made you a present Hellene. I noticed the one you attached to the competition rules and couldn't understand why it didnt have your beautiful pictures on it. We have a copy (laminated) in our car, I will need two more copies (maybe 3!) to stop the fights over it!


Wonderful!
I have to credit one very talented Russian artist Nikolay Krutikov for all this beautiful pictures. I never met him in my life - we worked through the Internet, but he is like a family member to me! :) ... in positive, good way, of cause :lol:

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 13 Jan 2012 04:54 by hellene.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.260 seconds