Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
2026–2027 Academic Year Has Begun

The 2026–2027 academic year has begun. Students, parents, and educators can now create and continue their Progress Diaries in the new school-year section.

Suggestion Box

Page Numbers

More
21 Dec 2011 04:58 #579 by Mandabplus3
Page Numbers was created by Mandabplus3
Just a quick sugestion. It would be very useful if the music curriculum had page numbers. I printed mine out and the printer spat it onto the floor. It was quite mixed up and I was MOST grateful I didnt print out the whole lot in one go!
I know it has week numbers but you would be surprised how many pages have A to C on them then D on the next page...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Dec 2011 17:27 #583 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Re: Page Numbers
Great suggestion!
We'' work on it!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Dec 2011 17:27 #584 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Re: Page Numbers
Great suggestion!
We'll work on it!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.489 seconds