fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Progress Diaries

2 year old Isabella learning with Soft Mozart

More
12 Feb 2012 04:06 #1889 by Kerileanne9
Absolutely Fantastic Nadia!
I have to say that it was your experience with your daughter that inspired me to start with Alexandria now! We are watching the Tweedlewinks DVDs and she has become fascinated by her 'notes'. She has had a box of 'instruments' since she was a few months old, but when she started trying to make a 'ho note' on the keyboard, I decided it was worth a try!
I told her I ordered a piano program for her and we watched your daughter playing. She immediately got very excited and signed 'my turn!' she started pounding away on the keyboard and trying to sing a song (no idea what it was!!)
Thanks so much and we will keep you updated!
BTW- I also showed your videos to a neighbor with a three-year-old autistic boy. He has been going to piano lessons for a couple of months and has learned VERY little, yet wants to play and practice ALL the time...they are now going to buy SoftMozart for him as well, and It brings tears to my eye just thinking about how excited he is!
The following user(s) said Thank You: NadiaD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Feb 2012 05:41 #1891 by NadiaD
Thank you Ladies for your wonderful comments, if not for this forum I do not think that we would be able to advance much! The program is amazing! But this forum is what makes it exceptional! For the past 2 and a half months since the moment we got the program it have been an amazing experience for all my family.
I do not think I would be able to teach Isabella even 10% of what she is doing now without this program!
At the moment we are going through the streak of power struggles with Isabella.... I say yes, she says no, I say black she says white :) ...
But even now we are able to stay consistent with our Gentle Piano practice and Guess the key Game. The only thing is that she is being silly during the practice and I do not want to discipline her in order to keep her practicing, so her time mistakes increased .... But I know it is just temporary thing that I need to wait out...

More
12 Feb 2012 23:49 #1905 by hellene

NadiaD wrote: Thank you Ladies for your wonderful comments, if not for this forum I do not think that we would be able to advance much! The program is amazing! But this forum is what makes it exceptional! For the past 2 and a half months since the moment we got the program it have been an amazing experience for all my family.
I do not think I would be able to teach Isabella even 10% of what she is doing now without this program!
At the moment we are going through the streak of power struggles with Isabella.... I say yes, she says no, I say black she says white :) ...
But even now we are able to stay consistent with our Gentle Piano practice and Guess the key Game. The only thing is that she is being silly during the practice and I do not want to discipline her in order to keep her practicing, so her time mistakes increased .... But I know it is just temporary thing that I need to wait out...

Nadia, if the time increase because you are more 'lay back' during the lessons, it is rather positive thing.

Back to the Mozart

More
22 Feb 2012 21:47 #2117 by Mandabplus3
Oi! Nadia it's a bit quiet in here :) you told us to tell you when you get slack ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
09 Mar 2012 02:28 #2433 by QueRiquita
thank you for posting about adjusting the fingers once the time is less than the number of notes played. those little tips/tricks are great! :)

More
09 Mar 2012 04:23 #2435 by NadiaD
Hi, everybody!

Thank you for bumping up a thread. We are doing good.
Isabella plays at least 1 song sometimes 2 daily, using 2 hands.
We are still doing introductory songs. Couple times a week she plays GK game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds